Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 07, 2006

july 7th-cutting teeth


July 7th

Well this week pod has been getting fussy due to the fact that his first 2 bottom teeth are emerging causing him discomfort.

Poor pod pod….he is getting very strong his head is a lot stronger now and we are setting him up against pillows and stuff so he can get a feel for how it is to sit up by himself.

He still enjoys his swing immensely .

As time seems to be going by so fast he is no longer a little tiny baby yet of course he is still small but not tiny…how time does fly…

I see now why people have a lot of kids because babys are so wonderful…children are so wonderful. He has been doing good when I have to take him to grandmas when I have to go to work…which I have only been doing a few days( 1- 3) a week for 4 hours .

Its so amazing to watch him discover his hands and chew on them for relief from his gums…he watches and inspects my paintings and loves to look at them and he will watch tv(movies) we are going to try to let him watch only kids movies with a good story and meaning with no junk tv… I would ust rather kill our tvs and kiss them good bye.
its been 3 months that pod has been here outside of my ripe belly its differant yet im so glad hes here on the outside of my body...i guess no one will ever know...what it is what it feels like to be one...one with the child we created except me and pod... favorite had the pleasure of experiencing our pregnancy through me....yet i was the one with the direct experience

2 comments:

Tony said...

They grow so fast...too fast. Our little one goes for her jabs next week. I find it hard to cope when she is suffering in anyway..I hope she doesn't react too badly.
Good look with the teething!!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»