Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Last few moments


Sitting here with the realization that these are in fact the last few moments of being so very ripe with baby as our due date is only 2 weeks away.

This journey from the beginning has been nothing short from a miracle.

The creation of new life with in the life force field of another the ability to carry life within your own body.

There are so many things I wonder about … being a parent. An enlightened parent one that is conscious of every detail and its possible effect on such a young fragile psyche. This journey is also one of self healing. Yes the parent teaches but so does this beautiful new spiritual creature full of light and love and yes, wisdom.
From the moment I found out I was with child I have been trying my very best to patch up my loose fragmented pieces of self, tie off loose ends of my belief systems and getting myself prepared and becoming a whole individual for myself yes , and yes for my family. In order to have a whole family it is crucial to have your self whole, in your entirety. With out a whole self there is nothing else, nothing that can or will satisfy nothing will suffice. This journey has been beautiful and I have enjoyed it but this to is coming to and end but also with this end we will be beginning our life long relationship to each other and will exist as two beings. You have been within my body for 9 months little bean, depending on me to make the right decisions for both of us, never again will you be connected within my body as you are now and I cherish every moment. Your life will be beautiful and full of love you are forever free to choose the path that is right for your spirit to grow and learn and above all remain free.

0 comments: