Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Week 38!





Week 38!

Only two weeks to go till our due date, my cusion had her bay last night we were due around the same time give or take 2 days. So that makes me wonder…hummm.. when are you going to appear little bean?

I have been feeling a lot more “pains” the past day or so, I thought maybe I would go into real labor last night but I didn’t. I have been feeling a lot more activity in the sense of pains and sensations as we call those around here, making every moment something of a mystery because we could have this baby at any moment. Wow!

Tonight I m going to my favorite restaurant in this crummy town the best Japanese restaurant in this area. I cant wait! Although I have been sluffin off my all fruit diet this past week I have been eating a lot of rice! I have been craving wild rice.

I only have a few more weeks or when ever the baby is born I can go to a all raw all healthy diet, as it is quite hard to do pregnant and it seems I don’t want to deplete the baby as I may do to myself form my normal diet patterns.

Im not to worried I guess I really didn’t gain that much weight I guess I didn’t realize how much weight you carry that is water when you are pregnant. A lot! I will soon be back to my normal size of Zero I m thinking in about 2 months tops.i have to give my uterus time to back to its normal shape and then I will be good to go!

0 comments: