Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

week 38-waiting



Been having braxton hicks contraction but still no little bean yet.

Wondering how you are doing in there. Cozy And warm maybe a little too cramped to move a lot.

Little bean our beautiful baby your heart beats to that of the beat of all creation. The sounds of love…

Love vibrations.

We have been painting the kitchen, kinda in preparation of you little bean. Its one of the last rooms to be painted and it was only half painted and now we are finishing. It should be done by the time of your emergence. it’s a Tuscan theme, so bright warm and colorful,beautiful!

So well I thought I may have had you by now…just waiting..the hardest part.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a similar website tied to temporary tattoos Come by some time.
I very much fancy your site, I bookmarked it! This information is terrific stuff.