Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Random 33 week blabbers



Ok, so I m not going to lie, the last part of pregnancy is most defiantly the most physical tiring and exhausting thing I have ever encountered. Even more than hiking for 5 hours or more never tired me as much as this. Running 6 miles straight was easier.
The beginning of pregnancy seems to be more about feeling nauseous and sick to your stomach like you cant keep much down and you don’t feel like being messed with. The second tri. Did last long enough it was the easiest. This is the last and final stretch, and it is the hardest.
I really stay in bed most of the day, I have my anemia again! Grr.. o well I rest A LOT
I eat and take baths and stuff work on my websites from bed (my trusty laptop)
And I sleep all day except about 8 hours I m awake.
Today being very exhausted from driving to one place to another making it up stairs and then plopping down on a comfy chair. I think that being tiny has a part in it too, heavy people are used to extra weight, I m not. Weighing in at 99 pounds not pregnant I m my normal suggested weight of 120. which I have been before due to a depression and I didn’t do anything for like 6 months except eat and drink a lot of booze. So that is no problem to get rid of , I loose weight fast its kind of fun, to see how much you can loose in a week 6 pounds and counting.
I know that all the weight except 5 pounds is from baby, fluids are amazing in there, my blood content goes up and my heart increases in size!
Not to mention my busty bust not to say I was perfect before, most people get implants to compare. Those sad people…
Anyways pregnancy, winding down slowly.
Excited and awaiting.

0 comments: