Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Week 33 of pregnancy




Week33

Moving in on the 33rd week! O my! How time does fly! Just 3 more weeks and we will all be in the safe zone, I think we will make it. I haven not surprisingly been having Braxton hicks as much as I was in November and December which is weird! They are suppose to get stronger and less frequent but maybe I just know how to deal with the pain it sends through your body in little shock waves.
Food: ON the food department I m getting just about impossible to please (your wonderful daddy does try and he always figures out something yummy for us to eat!). It seems there is noting left new to try. No new combinations to mix up. So I stick with my normal craving for no food cooked. Cooked food is repulsive and makes me cringe. My parents are overloaded on the pasta, way too much breads, and when I m there I m persecuted for not eating the unhealthy make me feel yucky choice of food. How annoying. So broccoli is really my favorite food right now you can find me munching on a lot! These sweet walnuts from the emerald company are especially yummy. Orange juice and the usual apple juice. Only purified water, spring water I cant drink because it feels like I m swallowing sand and is very unsatisfying. Watermelon is my new favorite as it was in the summer as well, cantaloupe and honeydew close 2ond and 3rd place for the fruit department. I eat lettuce easier than spinach which is usually the other way around but I find lettuce more juicy and sweet.
Anything sweet, that I can get my hands on, even cooked chocolate ( I know, it should be raw but….. raw chocolate is yucky!)

My belly is swelling with life so sweetly. Im getting used to my new body, I really have not gained a lot of weight, it is all baby. But I m not used to any extra weight I weigh 99 pounds normally ( not being pregnant) so my poor legs just don’t know what to think. Its hard to carry myself around, my hips pop too! They are preparing for the great emergence. Life J
It is quite painful when your hip doesn’t want to work with you and where your trying to go.
Spiritual Aspects: Well little one I have took note that you have been defiantly been spending more time inside your new almost fully developed body now instead of dwelling externally most of the time. I know that when you were smaller like in the beginning and 20th week I could feel your presence everywhere around me without, outside my body as such detecting a spirit in the room that’s what it felt like. Now you feel totally “in” sometimes. It makes me really happy to witness this. Your energy field is garmoungous and I know that it cant all fit into your tiny new body it will take time.

Little bean you have been very active but unlike the late 25 week to about the 30th week you were active all the time and could roll around now your space is about gone so you don’t roll around you just PUNCH and KICK a lot! Its so cool to watch my belly move around, and to know you are in there just livin it up.
Your father has been so supportive telling us how beautiful we are all the time and getting us what ever we want, he does so much. When you’re born (sometime after) we need to have pamper daddy week because he deserves it so much! We couldn’t do it without him, little spark.

0 comments: