Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Week 34


Week 34

The closer it gets the longer it seems to be.

Although we do have plenty left to do before our little sparks arrival we are overly excited to have her ( I think) in our arms.

I have been overly exhausted this week , they say when pregnancy winds down that you get growingly more exhausted daily. I find this to be very true! Today I have been up for 3 hours and its 12:00 midnight. I really did sleep all day and went to bed early!

So I have been just resting. I cant even go to my moms house because by the time I get there I m totally pooped and all I want to do is sleep and we all know one can sleep in that noisy house.

Feeling more and more connected to you little bean I talk to you all day and hold my belly. Sometimes you seem to respond.

You are feisty little bean, I couldn’t expect any less lol.

As for food:

I have been eating just fruit, except maybe for a cookie here and there

Watermelon seems to be what I eat the most of about a whole melon a day plus bananas cantalpoe and honeydew plumbs and apples and strawberries. I drink a lot of apple juice and water. Almonds I have been eating to help my heartburn.

0 comments: