Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mornings

Mornings

I have never been a “morning” person which I think is a major part why I did not survive in school mainly because it was held in the morning. I wake up in the morning even after going to bed early I wake up with a instant headache, my eyes barely want to open and I usually get a tremendous stomach ache. Im 100% nocturnal, and that’s just my natural flow. Mt prime hours are between 12:oo midnight and 5 am.
They always say “ well you will get USED to being up in the morning when you have children” I guess I don’t understand what that’s supposed to mean.
Its not something you can get USED to if it goes against your natural rhythms.
They say it wrong, lack of proper communication.
I have been noticing that the closer I am to our due date which is in a couple weeks I have been slowly changing. My sleep patterns about 3 or 4 hours of sleep with a little bit of awake time and off to sleep again. Mainly sleeping during the day and awake from 12:oo midnight to 8 am. give or take. The whole idea is that there is a ebb and flow to it all. Making it more apparent that we should not live on schedules, they are not healthy. Because our need for sleep and well anything in general changes from time to time.
That there is something taking place. I m NOT getting USED to mornings, I am on the other hand awake more in the mornings and able to open my eyes no headache or tummy ache .its my body preparing for this wonderful baby!
I will never be a “morning” person, no matter what that’s just the way it is, the sun rises every morning and I will always remain and child of the night, belonging to the moon.

0 comments: