Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cant sleep week 35

The closer the due date the further it seems.

The last few weeks of pregnancy for me has been full of sleepless nights and sleeping all day long and really readjusting to some new pattern that is taking place.

It doesn’t make it any easier, I lay awake wondering how motherhood will be and even more I m wondering how other people will react, not that I care about their reactions but more so how will I deal with all the opposition I think I may find?

I ve been trying to get everything put together, diapers in every main room I spend time in, toys washed up and put away, clothes washed and neatly put away, the bassinet ready to go and all that good stuff. This next week is the week for labor prep.

All my major labor items such as herbal compresses and herbal ice chips and aromatherapy picked out, new candles and the list goes on.

I have been worrying I have to admit, I m awake a lot now in the morning and I cant sleep and its rather bothersome.

0 comments: