Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Week 35-Baby Shower

Little bean,
We had such a busy day today. Today was your first baby shower and next week your other grandma tena is having a party for you too!
You got some really cute stuff, including clothes and lots of booties. So many people came I would say 30 people, very excited about your arrival. But not as excited as us!
5 weeks left! You cold be born anytime now up to 5 more weeks. So now its like a mystery, because I don’t know when you will decide to come out. I would say not too early I think but maybe just a little.
35 weeks. The safe zone. Ah…. What a relief, if you come out anytime now we don’t have to go to the hospital! Still remaining to eat a lot of fruit, my main food right now.
Melons, apples, grapes and anything sweet and yummy.
you almost have what you need now by next week im sure you will!

0 comments: