Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Are We There Yet?




Are we there yet? I ask myself so hastily. The end of pregnancy is like a road trip across country and you are almost to your destination about 100 miles left and you start to feel unbearably uncomfortable and fidgety like you want to get out of the vehicle now!
I hate to bitch about it but im gonna, im so uncomfortable I can barley stand it , I f I was a selfish person I would induce my own labor myself ( I know how) but that’s not really fair I guess. I just want to start my life a new get this extra weight off and be able to bend over again. I feel really confined because I cant leave the house because Im fairly weak and tired once I do go out I have to go right back home or I have to call to get picked up because I cant drive because im to uncomfortable or dizzy or just neurotic. I cant even paint!because i cant bend over to paint :( god thats sad.
I just wish I could have our baby very soon if not now! I cant go another three more weeks I think I will go crazy.

0 comments: