Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Week-36 Got My Ring Cut OFF!





Today has been to say the least interesting…

My fingers began to swell last night and my ring finger was feeling bad as my ring was getting tighter, by morning I awoke to find that my ring would not come of after using every trick, Egyptian magic, grapeseed oil, Vaseline intensive care, a ribbon underneath to help feed the skin through Windex, god what didn’t we try? Lol.

So after my normal coursing on a Wednesday I decide to come home to rest although my finger by now is raw and close to bleeding. I cant sleep because the ring is so thigh my finger is getting circulation but its close to cutting the circulation off.

Now we all know I m afraid of hospitals (birth trauma) and I deiced I had to go! Yikes!

So I got my ring cut off my finger, I will get it fixed soon after the baby is born, because I cant wear it now, or any rings for that matter.

As we are waiting to get the ring cut off some stupid doctor comes by and jonny asks him if we could listen to the babys heart beat with his stethoscope and he claims we would not hear it, although that stupid crappy fetal heartbeat listener thingy worked one time a long item ago and he says well you wont be able to hear it. What a lie. Anyways and continues to ask probing questions. Who’s your ob doctor?

I say I have choose alternative medicine, well who’s your doctor he asks? Its like why what business is it of your to ask? Are you on prenatal? Like I m some kind of ignorant person. I told him I have a midwife (me so to say because I have been doing my own care).Anyways what an asshole.

Week 36 is nearing in on its last few days and soon our baby, little bean will be considered full term at 37 weeks. Anytime now.I have been trying to get everything together, tomorrow we are getting the rest of our birth supplies and its just time to rest and wait.Wait for you little one to make your gand entrance.

There are so many things that are going to change and I realize this and I welcome this transition this major change within and without myself.



0 comments: