Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Week37-Full term


So we are in week 37 now , yesterday was not exactly my best day but I did come out of the situation on top. Some days you are so weak that all you can do is literally stay I bed, because you have no energy, you have all the mental energy enough to move objects and bend spoons but not enough to do anything but rest. Some days that drives me mad. Being an Aries mama that’s a toughie…. resting. Slowing down. (Yuck ) anyways week 37 is considered a full term baby now :)

But I have found myself little bean trying to connect with you more and more

The last few days it seemed you were resting too but your back to your normal active lifestyle in there. Although you cant do much because I know your really cramped!

So I have the birth plans all set, written out and posted up in my birthing room in my house. What to do if… on and on. So this weekend is set up weekend. We have almost all of our supplies for the birth and now all we have to do is WAIT!

Waiting… ahhh.. Another weakness of mine, I m not very good at waiting. But I m leaning fast!

I had some weird dreams last night

1st dream:

I was in our kitchen ( it was ours but not you know the game in dreams)

And I was hanging out with Bono from U2 and we were listening to the radio and this Elton John cover song came on and he seemed to really enjoy it(Bono) and so we are just hanging out talking about our baby. Then our baby kicks so hard that its foot almost comes out of my skin, it stretches so far its gonna pop my skin! We had to push it back in!

2nd dream

I was driving somewhere I ended up laying down on this bed I had our baby! It wasn’t a normal birth I just pulled it out of me. The baby was flat like a pancake and frozen. I had to pump air into it and defrost it! ( this is creepy) our baby was totally frozen and I kept it in my purse until it defrosted and then I went to nurse it I looked and it didn’t really look like a baby, a shapesifter! Yikes!

3rd dream

My family was at my grandfather house in new haven and we were out in the lawn where I used to pick lawn violets when I was a little girl. My dad,john,mom everyone was there. All of a sudden here comes like this giant plane a fighterpalne or something and its bombing us and we had to hide underneath this big giant black thing and as all the debris is flying by a lot of my child hood goes past my eyes and scrappy was in my arms too! ( my 1st pet ever)

I had this dream twice in the same day just slightly different

0 comments: