Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Week 36- The Safe Zone

Week 36 The safe zone

So this is officially weeks 36 which happens to be the “safe zone” meaning if we have our baby anytime between NOW and four more weeks at home with no hospital.

Im so glad we made it!

Yesterday little bean was you last but not least baby shower that your grandma Tena threw for you and Cheryl.

We got almost everything that we need now, I have to go pick a few more things up, I might do it today, I have been nesting and trying to get every little thing together.

Traveling when your this pregnant is not advisable due to the fact that your so uncomfy and all you can do is complain every five minutes how uncomfy you are.

Your wonderful daddy set up your stroller, baby bath time tub your walker activity set and you got a new highchair too! So you have everything except a bouncer and a baby swing chair and a bedside sleeper which we are buying this week! That’s a lot of stuff!

Your daddy is so excited about your arrival it makes me happy to see that, I m of course just as excited. Wondering what natural birth will be like.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks