Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Laura Shanley... is a Crazy fat baby maker that spreads lies.....you have been warned....unassissted childbirth ....bornfree

Laurn Shanley your a liar

while pregnant with my first child i studies her site and the concept that pain is a belief and not really there.
I almost got her site shut down and could have sued her for the misinformation.
now there info board is very guided and watched and you have to sign up and be accepted why your wanting to sign up. The message board is happily not doing well. :)Mabye Laura could try natural plastic surgery and see how see likes it.

me and my husband had studied well the  months of child bearing and carrying and bought all the home birthing supplies needed and was going to do the home birth. i was in labor for 38 hours until i felt something was wrong, my water never broke and my son had meconium and if we were not at the hospital we could have both been in jeopardy and we could have lost our son. These flaky fat baby makers gave me no understanding or compassion just that i was weak and was scared.
Which was not the case 38 hours and natural birth is not weak.
Be on the look out for these groups like this.
Flaky,miss directed miss informed cookks.
http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/

wake up and rage!!!! This is an outrage!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.